"Pärnu beer makes the old young and the young happy"
The first recorded data on beer brewing in Pärnu dates back to 1562. Undoubtedly, beer was known in Pärnu before. The brewers of Pärnu did their work well and even won several international prizes back in the day.
Pärnu beer makes the old young, and the young happy – stated the advertisement of Pärnu Beer Factory. And although there is no longer a large beer industry in Pärnu, there are several breweries and individual brewers here who can be proud of their creations.
• The history of brewing and beer culture in Pärnu
• The most popular pubs in Pärnu and their peculiarities
• History of Pärnu from an interesting angle
• Tasting at least three craft beers with a small snack
• Also suitable for those who do not consider themselves beer lovers
• Duration: 1.5 hours
• Includes three beers and a light snack
• Age limit: 18+
NB! This tour is for up to 6 participants. Please contact us if you have a larger group - we have a solution for you!
Also, check out our exclusive tour of Pärnu's beer culture, which includes various beer-themed games, three stops, and six beer tasting with snacks.