With the COVID-19 safety label, trusted to us by Visit Pärnu we confirm that we follow the requirements and instructions of the Government and the Health Board of Estonia established for our field of activity, we keep up to date with the information and help visitors to comply with the virus prevention rules on site.
Our safety measures (ENG)
• The visitor`s code of conduct and information on the Covid-19 virus prevention activities implemented by the service provider are available for all clients on our website;
• Our guides are aware of the guidelines for preventing the spread of the virus and follow them in their daily work;
• disinfectants are provided on our tours;
• employees and guests are required to wear a mask or alternative personal protective equipment in accordance with applicable national regulations (e.g. when visiting indoor spaces during tours);
• the possibility to maintain the necessary distance both with each other and with the service providers is ensured;
• in case maintaining distance due to the size of the group is impossible, using a tour guide system for an additional fee may be advised;
• people with signs of illness are not allowed on tours;
• people who have come into contact with a client or employee with signs of illness are informed of the exposure without disclosing personal data;
• Pärnu Private Tours participates in COVID-19 prevention webinars organised by Enterprise Estonia.